- Osama bin Killed*
- Proof that I’m a nerd: my new pastime is answering math questions on Yahoo Answers.
- New favorite album/s: Man on the Moon (parts one and duex) by Kid Cudi
- Current procrastination technique, #2 + #3 at the same time. (Listening to the Cudder makes me feel like I can answer any question.)
- I need to figure out a stage name for when I am a professional rapper. My friend J-Con provided me with some choices, and I have narrowed it down to two: Triggernometry and Decimillionare.
- Worst fruit to take in your purse/backpack is a banana. (Currently working on a comprehensive list of the best and worst fruits for traveling.)
- OG = Original German, according to one of the kids I tutor. As in, “Mr. B is an OG”.
- 8 times 8 dropped on the floor, picked it up and it was 64. You’re welcome.
- 9 is dead. Seven ate nine.
- Good news: I have had a basil plant named George for exactly one week now, and he is still alive. Which is a first. I said “Don’t make me regret naming you and developing an unhealthy attachment.” I think it worked. That and sunlight + water. Who knew?
*stole this from my little brother…he’s a lot smarter and taller than me.
Here’s a photo I found on the world wide web:
Question: Read #5. Which name is better?