Gotta get down on Friday. And by “get down”, I mean write a short meaningless blog post.
So here we go…here are a few things I have learned this week:
- Gotta have my bowl. Gotta have cereal.
- Just kidding. Lol haha rotfl hehe baha nvm brb gtg jk
- I shouldn’t wear a white shirt, my blue “Madison Volunteer” lanyard, and a big smile on my face to WalMart unless I want to help people find toilet paper.
- Relating mathematical ideas to sports is ineffective if they don’t actually get to play the sport. Unless by “effective” you mean “putting students to sleep”. Then yes, it’s highly effective.
- Yo-yo-ing…bringing it back.
- You can buy a Luchador thumb mask. Epic thumb-wrestling? Yes please.
- According to a student, wearing a calculator on my volunteer lanyard gives me street cred. Dat’s right.
- That’s the second time I have used “street cred” on this blog. You know how I do.
- Note to teachers: it’s not summer yet….you still need to teach. And no, movies don’t count.
- I can fit a burrito the size of a newborn in my stomach. Not sure if this is an accomplishment.
- Despite the slacks, despite the blouses, and despite my womanly confidence, school administrators still think I’m a high school student. All I want are bathroom privileges.
Anyway, I gotta go prepare for Saturday:
Do you ever use addition or subtraction in real life?