Below is a real excerpt from my diary in January 1999…that makes me almost 10 years old. And this, my friends, is what I wrote about. It was obviously quite traumatic.
- I still struggle with this problem in my family.
- My boyfriend is now the main accuser…you know what they say about cycles of abuse.
- This is proof that Ian, age 3, was just the worst. Not the worst brother…just, the worst.
- Why did I write this in cursive??
- My handwriting really hasn’t improved since.
- Two words: middle child
- Seriously ten-year-old-Brynn, was this really diary-worthy?
- This is the first of a grand total of four entries in this particular diary…all gems.
- Can I just note that I didn’t deny it?
What did you write about in your diary?