Here we go again…another excerpt from my diary, circa 1999. This stuff writes itself, seriously, because it was already written. All I had to do was find it and take a picture of it.
- Since Sarah wasn’t allowed to spend the night, obviously her Bitty Baby spent the night instead.
- This is a shout-out to all who had to settle for a Bitty Baby because American Girl dolls cost a crap-load. Holla at cho
- Side-note: I permanently ruined my Bitty Baby months later while dressing her up as an “Indian” for Halloween. I drew dots and lines all over her face with a “washable” marker. Can’t wash away the lines of prejudice.
- Anyways back to the diary. Dang, stop getting off track.
- 10:44 pm?! And TGIF? What a little BA.
- But…I chose to spend this time journaling under my covers. Nerd.
- Also, let’s be real, the flashlight was just so that I felt cool. Like Harriet the Spy or an Olsen twin.
- The second half of this entry can be summed up as “A Cry for Justice”.
- Pluse, you should be lucky I gave you my permisstion to read my journal.
- The perfume and cookies must have been pretty darn “expensiz”…seeing that I thought a LIFE SENTENCE was justified. Sorry for yelling.
- Notice I didn’t say “ground for the rest of her life”, but “punish”. Sadist.
- Lastly, “rude” is still my favorite adjective. And if I’ve ever called you rude in person, you can bet there is a diary entry just like this in my current journal. Serious (Black).
Who is/was the rudest person you’ve ever met? And/or what are your favorite cookies?