Harry Potter, butterflies and the debt crisis.
What do these things have in common?
Nothing. Sorry! like the board game. I tricked you.
But now that you are reading this, you might as well stay a while, right? (This is where you force a laugh, accept some of the expired cookies I offer you, and then stay to be polite.)
I thought it would be fun to do a post where I use math to describe some facets of my life.
Like I posted on my “new about me” and like I have seen on many blogs I read, y’all don’t like math that much. Sorry about the “y’all”. It just felt right.
So here we go…these are some graphs that I drew:
1. The exponential relationship between my responsibilities and productivity level.
2. The inverse relationship between my advanced math skills and basic math skills.
3. The hyperbolic relationship between my mental and physical health.
If you got to this point, you are my new best friend.
In other news…
I’m outta of school for a bit, which means a couple things: I have free time & I need to get ahead of the schedule on some responsibilities. So I need your help.
1) Give me your Netflix/Hulu show and movie recommendations.
2) I need to research ideas for a math workshop for middle/high school girls. Should be fun and rich in math content. (Stop laughing.) Any ideas?? (Past workshops featured Rubik’s Cube, Sudoku, origami, etc….and tied them in with math concepts.)
P.S. Thank you for all the teaching advice I received on my last post! You guys are the best. You’re the best around and nothing’s ever gonna bring you down.